HVAC Service Technicians will respond to HVAC general maintenance & service requests.
Experience preferred, however, all applications will be considered.
Typical shift: M thru F // 7:30am-4:00pm
Overtime & weekends occasionally available.
Bonus for employees who participate in "On-Call" Schedule
Responsibilities and Duties
- Working with Service Manager to manage daily dispatch and service calls
- Troubleshooting customers mechanical equipment & systems
- Work with mechanics, helpers, and other technicians to build a high level of teamwork and morale
- Build strong customer relationships
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience specific to the Commercial HVAC
- Knowledge of the theory, methods, practices, tools, and equipment of the trade.
- Possess own basic hand tools
- NATE Certified
- Universal EPA Certified.
- Knowledge of line voltage electricity and control systems.
- Experience with the plumbing side will be very beneficial.
- Ability to troubleshoot HVAC Equipment & Systems
- Ability to read, understands, and works from drawings, specifications, and schematics.
- Ability to climb ladders & carry tools.
Pay & Benefits
- $20.00 - $30.00+ per hour, depending on experience
- 401(k) and 401(k) matching, as well as Roth IRA options
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Employee Tool Purchase Assistance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance (FSA & HSA options available)
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Relocation Assistance
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying