Clark, Inc. is a leading electrical & mechanical commercial contractor headquartered in Lancaster, PA. Founded in 1931, our company has over 90+ years of knowledge serving our community with best-in-class design, construction, and maintenance services.
Clark, Inc. ‘s Electrical Division focuses on commercial and industrial installations and services. Some of the many exciting things you will be working on include:
- Lighting – indoor, outdoor, controls, and more
- Power distribution – indoor and outdoor conduit, panel installation, wire pulls,
- Power generation – emergency generators and solar
- Low voltage systems - data wiring, security systems, and fire alarm systems
Electrical Journeyman are responsible for teamwork of the installation of electrical services to our clients in Lancaster County and surrounding counties. In the early stages of your journeyman career, you will often work under the supervision of an onsite Foreman. As your skills and confidence progress, you may be asked to work unaccompanied or lead a team of other Journeymen and Apprentices.
Typical shift: M thru F // 7:00am-3:30pm
Overtime & Weekends occasionally available.
- Assist foreman with installations, maintenance, and repairs to commercial clients
- Provide direction, training, and mentorship to Helpers/Apprentices
- Familiarity with the latest National Electrical Code and local codes
- Maintain a safe jobsite by adhering to company safety policies
- Work with project foreman and manager to schedule work, material, tools and equipment
- Build and maintain good working relationships with colleagues, clients, and managers
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and reliable transportation to office and/or jobsite
- Ability to climb ladders, carry tools, and lift 50 lbs.
- Knowledge of the theory, methods, practices, tools, and equipment of the trade
- 4 years’ experience at the Apprenticeship Level and/or Journeyman’s Card
- Knowledge of the OSHA Safety Standards, OSHA-30 preferred
- Ability to read, layout, and install electrical components according to blueprints
- Positive attitude and aptitude
- Three medical plans with HSA and FSA options for you and your family
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) options, with company match
- Disability insurance
- Dental insurance
- Employee discounts
- Employee Tool and Boot Purchase Assistance
- Short-term and long-term disability plans
- Company provided life insurance with optional supplemental buy-ups
- Frequent training opportunities
- Paid time off and paid holidays, including Good Friday
- Competitive pay, weekly direct-deposit
Clark, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free work zone. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, or disability. All employment offers are contingent upon completion of a criminal history and background check, as well as a comprehensive drug screening.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying