Clark, Inc. is a leading electrical & mechanical commercial contractor headquartered in Lancaster, PA. Founded in 1931, our company has over 90+ years of knowledge serving our community with best-in-class design, construction, and maintenance services.
Clark, Inc. ‘s Mechanical Division focuses on commercial and industrial installations and services. Some of the many exciting things you will be working on include:
- Equipment– from small split systems to large chillers and VRF, with everything in between
- Ductwork – measuring, fabrication, and installation
- Piping Installations – refrigerant, domestic, sanitary, boilers, chillers, geothermal and more
- Controls – wiring, programming, and start-up
- Service and start-up – full commercial HVAC service department with a large maintenance sub-division
HVAC Commercial Service Technician’s work with and oversee the trouble-shooting customer’s mechanical equipment and systems. Typical commercial systems include chillers, boilers, fan coils, VRF systems, rooftops and more. They will work alongside a team of installers and other technicians to best serve our clients in Lancaster County and surrounding counties. Depending on the specifics of the job, you will be working unaccompanied or leading a team to accomplish the tasks at hand.
Typical shift: M thru F // 7:00am-3:30pm
Overtime & Weekends occasionally available.
Bonus for employees who participate in “On-Call” Schedule
- Working with Service Manager and Dispatcher to manager daily dispatch and service calls
- Troubleshoot and repair commercial HVAC Equipment and Systems
- Maintain a safe jobsite by adhering to company safety policies
- Build and maintain good working relationships with colleagues, clients, and managers
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and reliable transportation to office and/or jobsite
- Ability to climb ladders, carry tools, and lift 50 lbs.
- 3-4+ years’ experience specific to commercial HVAC
- Knowledge of the OSHA Safety Standards, OSHA-30 preferred
- Universal EPA Certified
- NATE Certified, preferred
- Ability to read, layout, and install mechanical components according to blueprints
- Knowledge of line voltage electricity and control systems
- Positive attitude and aptitude
- Three medical plans with HSA and FSA options for you and your family
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) options, with company match
- Disability insurance
- Dental insurance
- Employee discounts
- Employee Tool and Boot Purchase Assistance
- Short-term and long-term disability plans
- Company provided life insurance with optional supplemental buy-ups
- Frequent training opportunities
- Paid time off and paid holidays, including Good Friday
- Competitive pay, weekly direct deposit
Clark, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free work zone. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, or disability. All employment offers are contingent upon completion of a criminal history and background check, as well as a comprehensive drug screening.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying