Work with and oversee work relating to new equipment installations on large job sites and small projects. This may include installation of equipment, ductwork, refrigerant piping, gas piping, and more.
Apprentice, journeymen, and foremen positions are available.
Typical shift: M thru F // 7:00am-3:30pm
Overtime & weekends occasionally available
Responsibilities and Duties
- Working with Project Managers, Small Projects Manager, and other staff to ensure all manpower and material requirements of the job are where they need to be, on time.
- Work with mechanics, helpers, and other technicians to build a high level of teamwork and morale
- Build strong customer relationships
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience specific to the Commercial HVAC & Plumbing industry
- Knowledge of the theory, methods, practices, tools, and equipment of the trade.
- Possess own basic hand tools
- Universal EPA Certified.
- Knowledge of line voltage electricity and control systems.
- Experience with the plumbing side will be very beneficial.
- Ability to read, understands, and works from drawings, specifications, and schematics.
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, or stand, lift and move heavy objects.
Pay & Benefits
- $15.00 - $30.00 per hour, depending on experience
- 401(k) and 401(k) matching, as well as Roth IRA options
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Employee Tool Purchase Assistance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance (FSA & HSA options available)
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Relocation Assistance
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying