Clark, Inc. is a leading electrical & mechanical commercial contractor headquartered in Lancaster, PA. Founded in 1931, our company has over 90+ years of knowledge serving our community with best-in-class design, construction, and maintenance services.
The Electrical Service Manager is responsible for the leadership of Clark, Inc.’s Electrical Service Division. We anticipate growth within this division and are looking to bring someone on to lead and facilitate that growth. This is initially a hybrid position, where work will be required both in the office and the field. You will be managing and scheduling a small team of electrical service technician’s while fielding some of the calls yourself. As the division grows, you will be tasked to recruit, hire, and train additional electrical service technicians. At that point, your office workload will begin to exceed your field workload.
Typical shift: M thru F // 7:00am-5:00pm
Flexibility in schedule based on workload.
- Manage and schedule electrical service calls
- Manage and schedule electrical service technician’s schedules and dispatch
- Aptitude with the latest National Electrical Code and local codes
- Provide job leadership and training your team of technicians
- Maintain safe team working habits by adhering to company safety policies
- Work with purchasing agent and office staff to order materials, tools, and equipment according to anticipated workload and service needs
- Build and maintain good working relationships with colleagues, clients, and managers
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and reliable transportation to office and/or jobsite
- Ability to climb ladders, carry tools, and lift 50 lbs.
- 7-8+ years’ field experience in commercial electric
- Knowledge of the OSHA Safety Standards, OSHA-30 preferred
- Ability to read, layout, and install electrical components according to blueprints
- High level of organizational skills required
- Ability to communicate on the phone with customers and direct reports
- Positive attitude and aptitude
- Three medical plans with HSA and FSA options for you and your family
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) options, with company match
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Disability insurance
- Dental insurance
- Employee discounts
- Employee Tool and Boot Purchase Assistance
- Short-term and long-term disability plans
- Company provided life insurance with optional supplemental buy-ups
- Frequent training opportunities
- Paid time off and paid holidays, including Good Friday
- Competitive pay, weekly direct-deposit
Clark, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free work zone. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, or disability. All employment offers are contingent upon completion of a criminal history and background check, as well as a comprehensive drug screening.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying